A burner is a device that converts heat energy by burning a gas through a chemical reaction method—that is, air and fuel are mixed in a proper ratio through a premixing device to fully burn!Industrial heating projects have created a demand for gas burners. Industrial burners are required in various industrial fields such as textiles, boilers, cement, asphalt mixing plants, mechanical engineering and heavy construction. Natural gas burner manufacturers create high-quality burners for you. We have different models and different fuel burners, such as LPG burners, gas burners, oil burners, etc.!
As Gas Burner Manufacturers in the China, we know that these components are integral parts of industrial combustion processes. Our industrial burners use imported core components，We can employ the desired resources, technologies, and workforce to offer high-quality products to clients.
We are a team of experienced for 20 years, innovative, and efficient gas burner manufacturers. Right from conceptualizing the manufacturing process and creating designs to delivering the final product, we will extend professional support throughout the project. Gas and fuel burners play a vital role in the industrial combustion process.
Technical and Performance Characteristics：
1. Gas-fired burner.
2. One/Two-stage working.
3. Air-gas mixing at blast-pipe.
4. Ability to obtain optimal combustion values by regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
5. Maintenance facilitated by the fact that the atomisation unit can be removed without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
6. Single stage manual flow adjustment.
7. Two stage Minimum and Maximum air flow regulation for first and second stage by means of electric servomotor with pause closure of gate to prevent any heat dispersion to flue.
8. One flange and one insulating seal for boiler fastening.
9. Combustion air intake with air flow adjustment device.10. Sliding boiler coupling flange to adapt to head protrusion of the various types of boilers.
11. Monophase electric motor to run fan.
12. Flame presence check by ionisation electrode.
13. Electrical plant protection rating IP40.
Technical parameters of boiler gas burner：
|Modle||Max. Output (Kcal/H)||Power (Kw/H)||Control Method|
|BNG 6||50,000||30-58||Single Stage|
|BNG 10||80,000||50-100||Single Stage|
|BNG 15||129,000||50-150||Single Stage|
|BNG 28||240,800||80-280||Single Stage|
|BNG 35||309,600||90-360||Single Stage|
|BNG 50||516,000||170-600||Single Stage|
|BNG 60||636,400||250-740||Single Stage|
|BNG 85||731,000||280-850||Single Stage|
|BNG 35 P||309,600||90-360||Two Stage|
|BNG 50 P||516,000||170-600||Two Stage|
|BNG 60 P||636,400||250-740||Two Stage|
|BNG 85 P||731,000||280-850||Two Stage|
|BNG 120 P||1,032,000||350-1200||Two Stage|
|BNG 150 P||1,290,000||400-1500||Two Stage|
|BNG 210 P||1,720,000||490-2000||Two Stage|
|BNG 250 P||2,150,000||500-2500||Two Stage|
|BNG 300 FC||2,562,800||660-2980||Modulating|
|BNG 350 FC||3,010,000||920-3500||Modulating|
|BNG 400 FC||3,397,000||400-3950||Modulating|
|BNG 600 FC||4,644,000||800-5400||Modulating|
Application case of boiler gas burner: