Eclipse Low NOx ThermJet Burners Product Introduction：
ThermJet Direct Fire Burners Feature the Highest Flame Velocities Available.
The industry standard for velocity burners, the low NOx ThermJet represents a technological leap forward in every area of design and performance. Comparison tests show that ThermJet delivers the lowest emissions of any competitive model. Integrated gas and air orifices simplify burner piping, set-up and adjustment. Air and gas inlets are independently adjustable in 90-degree increments to suit a variety of piping alternatives. The burners are available in 14 sizes with maximum capacities ranging from 150,000 to 20,000,000 Btu/hr. All models are also available for use with preheated combustion air. Installation, operation and maintenance are simple and cost effective. ThermJet direct fire burners are made to last - with rugged Eclipse dependability and reliability built in.
Eclipse Low NOx ThermJet Burners product features：
Highest velocity flame. ThermJet produces an intense stream of hot gases to thoroughly penetrate the load and deliver precise temperature uniformity for consistent product quality and system efficiency.
Large turndown combined with high excess air. A wide turndown range with high excess air means ThermJet delivers high velocity benefits and efficiencies across its operating range.
Dependable ignition. With ThermJet you can light anywhere in the ignition range with no pilot required.
Customization with packaged convenience. All ThermJet components have been pre-engineered to come together to meet your specific requirements. You choose the capacity range, combustor type, fuel type, thread type and flame sensing components you need to do the job.
Unparalleled fuel and control convenience. ThermJet offers the convenience of multi-fuel capability with no nozzle change. Plus, you can use any control methodology...pulse firing, excess air or stoichiometric.
Eclipse Low NOx ThermJet Burners performance：
1. Provide higher combustion capacity and efficiency in industrial applications
2. There are no special requirements for the pipeline, which saves valuable space in the tank
3. Equipped with reliable low-pressure or high-pressure fans to facilitate installation
4. Quickly transfer heat to the immersion tube, which can reduce the surface temperature of the burner
5. Compared with other immersion burners, the heating time is shorter
6. The furnace is outside the tank, which takes up less space and provides a more even heat distribution
7. Nozzle design ensures quiet operation
8. Reduce operating costs, reduce fuel costs, or increase production
9. Minimize the size of the tank, reduce material and manufacturing costs, and save floor space
10. Benefit from the availability of multiple fuels, standard burners can be configured to use natural gas, propane or butane as fuel
Eclipse Low NOx ThermJet Burners technical parameters:
|Number of Sizes:||14|
|Capacity Range:||150,000 to 20,000,000 (Btu/hr)|
|44 to 5860 (kW)|
|Max. Process Temperature:||2800°F, 1540°C|
|Typical Applications:||Tempering Furnaces|
|Fluidized Bed Dryers|
|Ladle/Tundish, Glass Lehrs|
|Key Attributes:||Easy set-up with built-in metering. Best high velocity burner on the market. Robust, reliable performance.|