Eclipse Low NOx Winnox Burners Product Introduction：
Winnox Burners are Designed to Comply with Global Emissions Mandates.
Easy to set up and operate, low NOx Winnox burners are ideal for air heating and oven applications. Featuring a modular design, a variety of options and configurations are available. Each burner incorporates direct-spark ignition and an air/gas regulator resulting in efficient firing over a wide gas turn down range, all done at a controlled ratio. Winnox burners feature an intense, short, swirled flame completely contained within the firing tube. The burner nozzle produces an intense mixing of air and fuel, resulting in extremely low emissions.
Eclipse Low NOx Winnox Burners product features:
1. The nozzle design makes the air and fuel fully mixed to achieve low emissions
2. Low nitrogen oxide emissions, less than 20ppm in most applications
3. You can choose alloy or melt-resistant material combustion tube to meet different needs
4. Can use a variety of fuels (natural gas, propane, butane)
5. The complete design of butterfly valve and proportional control valve achieves simple and accurate burner control
6. The Winnox burner is also equipped with a fan, which is easy to install, and the working frequency is 50-60Hz
7. Patented nozzle design, the strong vortex generated can form a short flame and be contained in the combustion tube
8. Modular design means that there are many different options and configurations, including NPT and BSP intake pipe threads
Eclipse Low NOx Winnox Burners performance:
Winnox burners combine advanced engineering with world class features.
Multi-fuel capability(natural gas,propane,butane).
Simple,accurate burner control due to integral butterfly valve and ratio-regulator design.
Packaged convenience.Winnox burners are provided with blowers for ease of installation and at 50 Hz.or 60 Hz.for global application.They are also available with alloy tubes or a refractory combustor to meet the demands of any job.
Modular design means a variety of options and configurations are available,including NPT or BSP inlet pipe threads.
Consider the many user-preferred features of Winnox before investing in your next air heating burner.
Eclipse Low NOx Winnox Burners technical parameters:
|Number of Sizes:||8|
|Capacity Range:||550,000 to 12,500,000 (Btu/hr)|
|161 to 3660 (kW)|
|Turndown:||7:1 up to 17:1, consult the specific datasheet for the actual turndown for each model|
|Max. Process Temperature:||1800°F, 982°C|
|Typical Applications:||Dry-off and curing ovens|
|Indirect air heating|
|Key Attributes:||Robust, reliable performance. 5 - 20 ppm NOx emissions. Simple operation. Safe and Reliable.|